APPLY Poland provides engineering and consulting services to the European engineering market.
We pay special attention to the safety of our operations, execute tasks within the agreed time and budget whilst supporting our Customers in achieving their objectives.
Our team of engineers has many years experience supporting our Customers in successfully carrying out all project implementation phases:
- Feasibility, concept and FEED studies
- Implementing projects
- Supervision on site
- Testing and commissioning
- As-Built documentation
We apply four pillars as the basis for our projects in order to secure the achievement of the highest level of service in our work. The pillars are:
We have the will to succeed and to be focused, dedicated and enthusiastic and brave when it is called for; and to rise to the challenge and willing to go the extra mile.
We are flexible and open-minded and embrace new challenges as well as being ready to change and to think outside the box. For there to be improvement and creative innovative solutions for the future.
We develop potential in our colleagues in order to o demonstrate care and support for one another in our daily work. We listen with due respect and we fulfill expectations.
We are reliable and trustworthy and avoid short-cuts that compromise on quality and HSE. We act with competence and confidence when facing difficult and challenging situations.
In creating a positive work environment, we:
- Treat all team members and others with whom we come into contact with respect and openness
- Create an honest and friendly working atmosphere
- Share our knowledge and experience
- Are open to new ideas.
In acting professionally, we:
- Place special emphasis to safety in all our operations
- Carry out tasks in accordance with the schedule, within the budget and with the required quality
- Are focused on customer needs, being proactive, creative providing a flexible approach to the assigned tasks
- Are open to challenges
- Understand, analyze and manage risk.
We care about safety, the environment and local communities by:
- Focusing on a safe and healthy working environment
- Continuously improving safety performance
- Reducing the harmful effects on the environment
- Supporting community social initiatives (CSR).
The highest priority of APPLY Poland are people who are the most important to us.
It means that:
- APPLY Poland aims to be a healthy workplace – without accidents or damage, either to people, property or to the environment
- We sincerely believe that every accident can be prevented
- Our working environment is characterized by commitment and respect for others
The health and safety policy (HSE) and environmental protection means that we:
- Are responsible for our own conduct
- Show concern and have the courage to speak out and stop undesirable actions
- Follow up through a visible, strong and supportive leadership commitment
- Minimize our influence on the environment
- Integrate HSE into all our activities
- Cooperate actively with our customers and contractors in order to further develop and strengthen our HSE culture
- Support the company’s HSE goals
- Value good HSE performance
1. Operate in the engineering market, winning new multi-discipline projects to be undertaken at the APPLY Poland office in Krakow.
2. Support the MORELD Group strategy in the execution of projects.
3. Execute projects according to the customer’s expectations and in accordance with the highest standards of technical and occupational safety, adhering to environmental protection.
The APPLY Poland Quality Management System (QMS) complies with the requirements of PL-EN ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems – Requirements” and is certified according to this standard.
The main activity of APPLY Poland is to apply multidiscipline engineering services to the European market. In focusing on safe operations, timely completion of the work and cost-effective project execution, APPLY Poland supports our customers in the successful realization of projects.
The APPLY Poland Quality Policy supports our employees in carrying out work in compliance with our customers requirements through:
- Adherence to modern technologies, used in the implementation of engineering services
- Ensuring efficient organization of work
- Performance in accordance with the applicable requirements, including legal requirements
- Meeting the expectations and the requirements of all stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement and development of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Promoting an active problem-solving attitude.
In implementing this quality policy, APPLY Poland:
- Formulates measurable quality objectives on a regular basis, subjecting them to systematic monitoring, using indicators
- Seeks to optimize the processes defined by continuous development
- Carries out internal audits and management reviews
- Supports its employees in operations in accordance with the Quality Management System.
Here at APPLY Poland we:
- Meet our customers’ requirements and expectations
- Work systematically in the performance of our work, focusing on continuous improvement
- Learn from our mistakes and repeat our successes
- Provide continuous development of our employees’ skills, in order to be a recommended engineering services supplier and employer.
Ove Jan Simonsen – Managing Director
Stavanger, 3 March 2021, 2nd edition
Our standard for Corporate Governance and Integrity Management is further detailed in our Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct is valid for all employees and parties engaged in our activities.
All APPLY Poland employees must practice integrity and professionalism in their work.
Honest and impartial conduct is expected in all aspects of APPLY Poland operations and business activities.
Key elements within APPLY Poland Code of Conduct include:
- Compliance with laws, regulations and internal working practices
- Compliance with the duty of confidentiality
- Fair customer and contractor relations.
- The principles of counteracting corruption, giving and accepting material benefits and observing antimonopoly regulations
- Regulations concerning legal competences and counteracting conflicts of interest
- Information and media relation principles
- Rules and relations with trade union organizations
Show whole historyHide history
Key milestones from our history:
2008 – Company registration APPLY Poland.
2010 – Acquisition of 100% shares in APPLY Poland by APPLY Sørco.
2012 – Introduction of the APPLY Poland Quality Management System.
2015 – Obtaining the ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
2015 – Granting APPLY Poland participation in Statoil M&M contract.
2016 – Extension of the Equinor Maintenance & Modification contract. Award of Goliat project – the first arctic offshore platform in Norwegian sector.
2018 – Re-certification to ISO 9001. Certification to ISO 9001:2015.
2019 – Establishing Employees Council.
2020 – Member of Moreld Group.
APPLY AS – 100%
APPLY AS is a multi-discipline engineering and construction company focusing its activities on improving the efficiency of offshore and onshore process installations.
APPLY Poland and APPLY AS are part of Moreld consortium.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a fundamental element in the operation of APPLY Poland.
We seek initiatives which can have a positive impact local community in our daily operations. We strongly believe in a close and committed relationship with local social partners and our employees.
An important aspect of the CSR initiative is to support charity organizations.
Currently, APPLY Poland supports:
Zespół Szkół Specjalnych Nr 10
im. Św. Mikołaja w Krakowie
Zespół Szkół Specjalnych nr 14
Szkoła Podstawowa z Oddziałami Integracyjnymi Nr 144 im. Bohaterów Września w Krakowie
Szkoła Podstawowa z Oddziałami Integracyjnymi Nr 98 im. Henryka Sienkiewicza w Krakowie
Charity foundation “Wiosna” – Akcja Szlachetna Paczka
Helping is fun! There are many things that motivate me at work. Not only well-done tasks, but also the awareness that my job matters and that it makes my environment better. CSR gave me the chance to notice that while doing my work I can also care for the environment, local community and the atmosphere in our workplace. This is the moment when I am honestly proud of myself and my company. CSR is very enjoyable!
Helping others allows us to engage people and unite the team to create something extraordinary. It provides a great deal of satisfaction and a sense of fulfilment. Helping people allows us to build the sense responsibility and discover our mission, so in a way, we also do it for ourselves. However, it is worthwhile to invest some time to receive something much more valuable – smiles on the faces of the people we helped.